Welcome!

Welcome to the South Cleveland Music blog! Check out our current songs and check back often for new material.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

They Will Know You Are My Disciples.......


What a great weekend we had! It is always great to be with the people of God and be able to fellowship and worship with each other. We heard a recurring theme throughout the weekend that we always need to keep in the front of our minds. LOVE ONE ANOTHER. Keep your clothes pin somewhere that you can see it every day as a reminder of the things we heard during the retreat. I am excited at what God is doing in our midst and I cannot wait to see the things that are to come for us. I shared a few weeks ago that I saw the choir loft full and we are well on our way. We only had about 8 empty seats this morning and I counted at least 6 regulars that were out of town today! WOW. Keep loving God and one another and the possibilities are limitless!!

2 comments:

  1. It was an awesome time! Great song choice! God will make a difference when we allow Him too! Great job to all who set this weekend up!

    ReplyDelete